Company Background:Posted:11-Aug-09, Read 6005 times,
We are a global leading windsurfing and kitesurfing company. In our brand portfolio we have STARBOARD Windsurfing, STARBOARD SUP, SEVERNE, and AIRUSH. SUP: Stand Up Paddle Board is recently a new popular market around the world and we need one graphic designer to meet the increasing demand.
In general, a graphic designer’s duties include
• Creating and producing concept and images
• Creating and producing product graphic spec
• Creating layouts for magazine, newsletters, catalogue and other print pieces
• Creating layouts for websites and digital newsletters or email advertising
• Multi–tasking: graphic designers often work on more than one design brief at a time.
• Working to tight deadlines.
• Producing accurate and high quality work.
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
• Successful candidates will possess at least a Bachelor’s degree.
• Several years experience from design, layout work and web designs.
• Proficiency using Illustrator CS3, Photoshop, Indesign is required.
• Knowledge of Dreamweaver is a plus.
• Knowledge of different format for web regarding image, vector, html, xml, jpg, gif, flash and more.
• Good personality and communication skills.
• Hardworking and able to work under pressure
• Good command of English Language
Attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefit and career prospects will be offered to the successful candidates.
Please send materials that details your qualifications, personal goals, resume, work samples, and expected salaries to Marina Olaric, E–mail: marina@star–board.com