- Simple clip daggerboard system
- Smooth and easy to operate
- Sand proof
- The deck plate mates to the side plates to secure the system in place.
- Reinforced rubber lips rigidifies the rubber to totally eliminate water from gushing through the daggerboard case
SLICK STRAP MkIII
- Wider adjustment range to fit bigger feets and boots
- Increased padding
- Extra internal stitches to keep corners padded when stretched to maximum size
- Easy size adjustment
RACE STRAP MkII
- Extra light - 90g
- Thick 10mm padding
- Low water absorption
TUTTLE FIN BOXES
- The strongest and most reliable fin box system
- Two bolts are used for a more secure fitting
- The best fins on the market are mostly available only in Tuttle Box
- A Deep Tuttle fin box fits both normal and deep tuttle fins, allowing the board to use a wider range of fin sizes.
- Ultra light – 60g
- Near-zero water absorption
- Available in 3 sizes: standard, 30cm and 40cm
OVAL TUTTLE BOX RECESS
- Larger recesses for easy fin bolt access
EXTRA THICK FOOTSTRAP WASHER
- Increased footstrap washer thickness for a firmer grip without distortion.
- Reduces the tendency for straps to become loosen themselves over time.
- All fittings on all Starboard boards work with one single tool. Simple.
K9 ANTI-TWIST SYSTEM
- Helps prevent strap twisting while sailing
- Sandwiched between the board and the strap, the K9 plug has four canine teeth that sink into the strap to provide a mechanical anti-twist effect.
- Cushions landings
- Protects the board from heel impacts
- Featured on Evos, Evil Twins and the Kode 68, 74 and 80 models.
32mm FOOTSTRAP SCREWS
- New longer footstrap screws for easier strap fitting
- Increased pull-out resistance
- Stronger screw head
FISH-SCALE PAD GROOVINGS
- Uni-directional grip effect
- Grips when pushing into the straps to power the board
- Releases when pulling out of the straps for jibes or crashes.
HEAVY DUTY DOUBLE-SCREW STRAP INSERTS
- Double screw fittings on the back strap provide more strength
- Featured on Evos, Evil Twins, Flares and the Kode 68, 74 and 80 models.