The Starboard group is searching for a dynamic leader to manage our sales effort for wind sport and surf products in the international market. Based in Bangkok, Thailand and reporting to the group management team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales of all products, including motivation and optimization of our current distribution network and sales team.
• Work with the group management team to define of the company's strategic sales objectives.
• Provide sales motivation, training and leadership to sales force.
• Ensure the achievement of the Starboard group sales objectives by managing distributors, sales channels and programs.
• Develop new international distributors as necessary, to meet revenue and coverage objectives for current and future sales channels.
• Manage all aspects of distributor sales performance; monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Travel on a regular basis with distributors and sales representatives.
• Coordinate and follow-through on all managerial responsibilities and activities including knowledge of company sales, purchasing and general policies and practices.
• Prepare sales reporting and develop sales management tools/systems in order to achieve sales objectives in the most efficient manner possible.
• Generate monthly stock reports from key distributors.
• Assist with production of annual revenue and product category sales forecasts and budgets.
• Working closely with product team for introducing new products; tracking competitor's products, pricing, programs and market activities.
• Coordinate the participation in high profile industry trade shows.
• Coordinate an annual sales meeting as a platform to launch the coming seasons collection.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• Windsports or surf industry relationships and participation preferable.
• 5 years experience in sales required, at least two years sales management experience.
• Retail or consumer products experience preferred.
• Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
• The successful candidate must be willing to re-locate and willing to travel up 25% annually to achieve success in the role.
Please forward a brief motivational letter along with your current C.V. to: