PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Used FW board

Unregistered - Mario
26th January 2011, 08:07 AM
I keep looking online and there is nothing available for used Formula boards.
Who can tell me where to get a used FW board in good conditions and reasonable $?

mark h
26th January 2011, 06:47 PM
Whats your country? :)

Unregistered - Mario
26th January 2011, 11:26 PM
Hi,

I live in USA, FL.
In Miami.

mark h
27th January 2011, 04:16 AM
Ah, sorry cant help! We have a few over in the UK

Unregistered
27th January 2011, 04:18 AM
I live in FL

Unregistered
27th January 2011, 04:43 AM
check iwindsurf.com - search for formula
i saw at least three(3) - all reasonable $$$

sergio k
27th January 2011, 07:49 AM
I keep looking online and there is nothing available for used Formula boards.
Who can tell me where to get a used FW board in good conditions and reasonable $?
Strange, I'm sure there're few used FW in Miami right now for sale, do you make it to causeway by Sailboards Miami? Just ask around, someone will give you a lead or find me, I windsurf every weekend
there or at VK.

Robin Pole
4th February 2011, 02:45 AM
Hi,

I want to know where are the Star-Board distributors in USA.
what happend to SB dealers? No where to be found.

Windman
4th February 2011, 03:50 AM
Good morning, Robin,

Try this link from the "Home" tab, above: http://www.star-board.com/SpringSummer2011/home/shops.php?country=USA

Unregistered
7th February 2011, 05:44 AM
That is a very obsolete list.
For example it lists Water-Play as a Miami dealer, when that company is out of existence since a couple of years ago. I wonder why is Starboard not updating it .
It can't be that expensive to update a list of existing dealers. Maybe these are not real dealers, they are companies that might sell a board or two a year at most , or maybe it looks better to have numerous "dealers" listed , as opposed to just the real ones?
I for one would be upset to have to go through an extensive search just to find out WHERE to buy a company's product . If a company doesn't want to tell me where to buy their products , I can always go to the competition.

Unregistered
7th February 2011, 09:32 PM
To be honest with you unreg, I don't see why you would get "upset" by doing a simple search on google for the board that you want. Doing a "small" amount of research on google can save you "big" bucks.

Ken
7th February 2011, 10:11 PM
My guess is that the majority of the dealers listed don't have a stock of Starboard boards, but have had a relationship with Starboard and will order anything you wish. If a dealer goes out of business, Starboard may not know for some time. The dealer near me doesn't stock Starboard, but they do order what I want.

Few dealers stock a large line of any brand of board and if the do, they will likely be a less expensive line that appeals to a broader market.

Robin Pole
18th February 2011, 03:47 AM
There are no dealers that have a large stock of invetory.
People love stickers, and there are no where to be found. If I need star-board accesories, there are no where to be found. If I need a FW board or a slalom board, there are no where to be found. I do not understand the reason of this lack of representation from this great brand. Might be that Kite Surfing is killing the sport and Star board is afraid of investing or putting a cosign product for delalers.

Remi
18th February 2011, 07:18 AM
Hi Robin,

On this link you have all the shop contacts include the USA Distributor contact : http://www.star-board.com/SpringSummer2011/home/shops.php?country=USA

Keep in touch

All the best

Britt Viehman
19th February 2011, 02:59 AM
I have a shop in Florida, North Beach Windsurfing and I am a Starboard dealer. I have a used HWR available. I sell more than 1 or 2 boards a year :). So please give me a ring and we can sort out what you are looking for and a good price for you.

Thanks,
Britt

Unregistered
19th February 2011, 04:19 AM
WOW
THE Britt Viehman
this gentleman will be able to give you tips as well !!!

well known in windsurfmag !!!

Unregistered
2nd March 2011, 04:11 AM
try this:
Google: Tillo International.
great boards, good price. wont be disapointed.