PDA

View Full Version : How long does registration take for this forum

aunty jack
1st April 2012, 12:30 AM
I registered yesterday, but still haven't received an email to continue with the registration.
I want to ask a question in the team forum.

Roger
1st April 2012, 02:59 PM
Hi aunty Jack,
Since you are listed as a "New Member", I think you can go ahead and try to post your question (s) on the Ask Team Forum.
If it will not let you post there, come back here and let me know.
I will contact Starboard IT and see what the issue might be.
I do not recall there being a "confirmation of membership" email being sent,
but I've been here long before regustration was even considered.
Thanks for your interest!
Roger

rdrsurf
1st April 2012, 08:18 PM
Hi Roger,

I registered some weeks ago and I am still not allowed to post on the "ask our team forum". I contacted starboard regarding this issue but never got a reply. I would appreciate if yould could help to clarify this.

Thx and regards

Rdrsurf

aunty jack
1st April 2012, 10:52 PM
Hi Roger
Unfortunately I still don't have permission to post, I will contact starboard through the web site.

Gyurmo
1st April 2012, 11:07 PM
Test reply

aunty jack
2nd April 2012, 11:58 AM
Still waiting "aunty jack, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

rdrsurf
2nd April 2012, 07:43 PM
....?

"rdrsurf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"

???

aunty jack
2nd April 2012, 10:50 PM
This is the message I get when
I try and post in the ask forms

Roger
3rd April 2012, 12:38 AM
Guys,
I have notified the Starboard IT pros, and they are actively working on this issue.
Please be patient!
Roger

Ian Fox
3rd April 2012, 10:49 AM
Both >> Aunty and >> rdr have been added manually to the registered user list
as the system generated one is preoccupied... doesn't want to let them in to play....

Anyone else having login/registration delays issues???
Please accept our apologies (and those of the spammers jamming our registration files)

Just list up your (attempted or registered ) user name below in this thread
and we'll run the manual approval for you guys as well....

Cheers ~ Ian

Roger
3rd April 2012, 12:03 PM
Ian,
Thanks..... that is an awesome response!
Roger

aunty jack
3rd April 2012, 12:40 PM
Thankyou :)

rdrsurf
3rd April 2012, 09:23 PM
Thank you,
:) posting works well.

Regards rdrsurf

paddymac
4th April 2012, 12:02 PM
I registered a couple of days back and have not received the auto email and I can not log in

Cheers, Patrick

Svensurf
5th April 2012, 07:14 AM
Yes, same here.
Would be great if problem could be solved, thanks!

Ian Fox
5th April 2012, 08:07 PM
New users Macka Packa and Svensurf are both good to go. Enjoy.

Any others requiring registration or access assistance, just let us know right here.
(Need the actual user name you registered or require activated)

Macka Packa
7th April 2012, 11:04 AM
Thanks Ian

former(?) nakaniko
16th April 2012, 12:30 PM
nakaniko (me) logged in then I've written a short test message. As usual the answer:" nakaniko
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."
A fake, ten similar messages and no post appears.
A real nightmare.
(from different computers, and no problem writing on other forums)

Ian Fox
17th April 2012, 11:38 PM
Hi nakaniko, your status checks OK, as noted below.
Been that way (as below..) for a long time.

Please try again using password xxxxxxxxxx (the xxx is the word xxx.it in your email used to register)
Please note, if you used a fake or invalid email to register, well, that's gonna be a good cause of the problem.
If no luck, let us know.

USED ID STATUS nakaniko (userid: 9468)

Can View Forum Yes
Can View Thread Content Yes
Can View Others' Threads Yes
Can Search Forum Yes
Can Use Email to Friend Yes
Can Post Threads Yes
Can Reply to Own Threads Yes
Can Reply to Others' Threads Yes
Can Edit Own Posts Yes
Can Delete Own Posts Yes
Can Delete Own Threads No
Can Open / Close Own Threads No
Can Move Own Threads No
Can View Attachments Yes
Can Post Attachments Yes
Can Post Polls Yes
Can Vote on Polls Yes
Can Rate Threads Yes
Follow Forum Moderation Rules
If no, posts are always placed into moderation queue Yes
Can See Deletion Notices No
Can Tag Own Threads Yes
Can Tag Others' Threads Yes
Can Delete Tags on Own Threads No
Can See Thumbnails Yes

Unregistered nakaniko
29th April 2012, 09:18 PM
Nothing to do, tried the old login name and the two actual, nothing. Tried also with the usual password, nothing. It's possible that many years ago I registered myself using the @vodafone.it or the previuous @vizzavi.it or the ancient @mail.omnitel.it, being simply niconusca and now nico.nusca the login.
Contact me at the @vodafone.it with the login name nico.nusca before

Unregistered
5th May 2012, 08:16 PM
I've tried a couple of times to RESET my password for User ID: ChrisN, as my previous pw is not working. Can you please check my registration too?

Regards ChrisN

Ian Fox
7th May 2012, 03:37 AM
ChrisN ; Temp password updated and emailed to your Forum Reg'd address.

Nakaniko ; Kindly note...your registration was done under nico(at)freestyler.it, not any of the address you listed.
A new temp password has been set, your register email has been updated and details emailed to ...@vodafone.it

That should get you sorted...

Cheers ~ Ian

Unregistered
8th May 2012, 03:52 AM
Ian, it seems that your updates as resetting messages are not reaching my email: chris@os.dk

Can you please resend, and also to another email address: chris.nokkentved@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Chris

RobW
8th May 2012, 07:16 AM
Hi, I have similar kond of problem. Im logged in but Im not allowed to post on the "ask our team" forum. Can you fix this problem for me as well. Thanks!

RobW
8th May 2012, 07:20 AM
I have been registered for a long time. As it didnt work to post replies to the forum I registered again in march 2012. Never got any confirmation e-mail, but still now I can log in...? As trying to post replies on the team site I get this answer:

vBulletin Message
RobW, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Matt Spooner
17th May 2012, 10:23 AM
Can anyone help - I cannot register as I get a messsage that registration is disabled by the administrator

Thanks

Matt

Ian Fox
23rd May 2012, 02:06 AM
RobW replacement password sent to your registered email
ChrisN replacement password sent to your above listed email/s
Matt - please try again with cookies activated etc, registration process is definitely open all that time.
(system will also try to verify any quoted email address so please use a valid one..)

Cheers ~ Ian

ollive
25th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Hello
I too have the same vBulletin message "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator"
my browser has cookies enabled, I have tried from different PCs: from work PC / work network, from work PC / home ISP, from home PC / home ISP... no way to register... any clue ?

Unregistered
28th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Having trouble receiving my password after going to lost password page.
Please resend.
Thanks
usa4

Unregistered
15th July 2012, 07:44 AM
Hi

I have been getting "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator" as well.
Can I ask for help to jksmurf a_t gmail.com please?

Thanks!

Unregistered
17th August 2012, 01:36 AM
Hi! I tried to register but the forum says registration was closed by the admin, any help?

unregistered
12th November 2012, 12:55 PM
Hi! I tried to register but the forum says registration was closed by the admin, any help?

bump!!!

it there any progress with registration?

Unregistered
14th January 2013, 09:29 AM
Hi Iain

I have tried to register and got this message.

"Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator. "

Can you please register me manually as well.

If you need my E-mail is:

aydin_gozen@amway.com

and my user name can be: Alacatisailor.

If you need any further information please send me a mail to the above address with whatever other information you need.

Sorry for bothering you and thanks in advance for your support.

Regards

unclekoen
22nd April 2013, 06:16 AM
Still registering is disabled. Would you register me manual?

uid: unclekoen
email oomkoen (at) gmail (dot) com