PDA

View Full Version : Going to Martinique - Need Remi Vilas help! :)

Danni64
8th January 2009, 01:52 AM
Hello everyone,

In Febuary 2nd I am going from Denmark til Martinique until 15th February. On Martinique I live together with Morane Demont and her family.

But there is some problems. I travel with Air France, and a good friend of mine Brian Rögild told me to contact Remi Vila to get some help with buying the right flight ticket and get my equipment to Martinique. I am only travelling with my rigs, no boards!

If Remi or anyone else, specially one french speaking from Martinique could help me, also very soon I would be very happy. The flight tickets are getting more expensive minute by minute.

All the best
Danni Jakobsen

Remi
10th January 2009, 04:43 PM
Hi Danni64,

Just arrived in Thailand after a real long trip from Peru.

With Air France is easy, your rig bag have to be under 20kgs and in this case you have to pay only 40 €. If 20 kgs is not enough, make a nother bag under this weight and you will pay another 40€

All the best

Danni64
11th January 2009, 02:13 AM
Hi Remi,

Oh, all that travelling! :) I have decieded not to go to Martinique, simply because the ticket price increased over 50% in one day. Unfortunately, it looks like you have great conditions there.

Thanks a lot for your advice, I will need that another time when I go to Martinique. Enjoy your stay in Thailand! :)

All the best
Danni
www.dannijakobsen.dk