View Full Version : What is a reverse flaka?

17th January 2009, 04:51 PM
I was trying to practice the flaka but ended up hopping the board in the wrong direction!

Rather than jumping the board around into the wind, I was trying to jump the board downwind?

I was obviously unsuccessful and ended up with a sore neck from some crashes!

Is there a name for this move? Something like a reverse flaka?

Chris Pressler
19th January 2009, 03:31 AM
thatīs a GRUBBY or AIRGRUBBY. A Flaka is upwind with the boardnose and can be done in normal and switchstance or as an airversion (AIRFLAKA).


20th January 2009, 05:19 PM
Thanks Chris