View Full Version : SL 7 vs SL 9 vs SL4
23rd February 2009, 03:36 PM
I have cople of SL7 and I like them espesialy for flat water,but I have dificultys on ruf conditions or havi chop,it sems to me SL7 has to much power and lift and thas not enaf control . I have tryed SL4 and it changed situation complitly much esier to control the board the only problem is price. Is anyone has expiriance to compare SL7 to SL9 .Thank you in advice.
23rd February 2009, 05:40 PM
Not the same use, not the same market...
- Deboichet SL => High level ridders using fin's, well or over powered.
- Select SL => Good level ridders using fin's, on a large range.
- Select SL7 between Deb SL1 & SL2, all purpose fin with power & upwind capacity
- Select SL9 between Deb SL2 & SL4, easier in chops & more Down wind oriented.
- Select Devil not far from Deb SL3/5, hard conditions & Down Wind.
S07 ( looks like SL7 )
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.