PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton ??? (Lewis not Laird)

Unregistered
2nd April 2009, 10:37 PM
I know its completely O/T but what on Earth did poor old Hamilton do wrong ???
Come on we`re all sports people !
Seems out of order ?
Hamilton cant bring F1 into anymore disrepute than it brings on itself !!!
Anybody know anything ???

mmoritz
3rd April 2009, 03:22 AM
He lied to the stewards, not very ethical!!! He was asked if he slowed down for Trulli, he said no. But video evidence from Media Center and radio transmition show he was told to do so. Great race of him but...

Unregistered
3rd April 2009, 03:39 AM
and ???
said he hadnt slowed when he "perhaps" had ;hows that a crime ???

mmoritz
4th April 2009, 12:43 AM
What you were saying, unregistered? What is your point?

carvesalot
5th April 2009, 02:50 AM
SEPANG, Malaysia, April 3 (Reuters) - McLaren suspended sporting director Dave Ryan on Friday after the Formula One team and world champion Lewis Hamilton were found to have misled stewards at last weekend's Australian season-opener.

"His role in the events of last Sunday, particularly his dealings with the FIA stewards, has caused serious repercussions for the team, for which we apologise," said team principal Martin Whitmarsh in a statement.

"Therefore, I suspended him this morning and he has accepted this."

New Zealander Ryan has worked for McLaren since 1974 and has played a key role in the team's many championship successes since then.

"He has been with the team for 35 years and I have personally known him for 20," said Whitmarsh. "Anyone who knows him, knows that he is a very straightforward, dedicated and hardworking individual.

"However, it has become clear from discussions with Dave last night and through into this morning that during the stewards' meeting after the Australian Grand Prix he was not entirely full and truthful in the answers that he gave to the stewards.

sort of clear things up for ya ?

Unregistered
6th April 2009, 04:31 AM
The big news is cutting down the downforce and increasing tyre grip has worked in making overtaking more frequent. Finally the viewers had their way.
Come to think of it turbluence can make overtaking hard in sail racing too, so some cross over there.

Unregistered
7th April 2009, 12:40 AM
So George Bush and Tony Blair lie to entire world; take two countries to war ; cause countless needless deaths and face no consequence.
Lewis H tells a white lie (saying he didnt do the "right" thing when he did.ie let Jarnu through) and he`s made to look like a criminal ;loses 6 points and faces possible exclusion. ! World has gone mad !

willy
7th April 2009, 04:50 AM
This post started from windsurfing > F1 > internatinal politic, HaHa.
Internatinal politic is not a F1 race, is something deeper.
"I'll rather be windsurfing"

carvesalot
13th April 2009, 06:49 AM
McLaren are not exacting on the top of the good guy list

I hope Brawn wins all the races, well almost all, maybe Seb Vettel will get one.

geo
13th April 2009, 01:48 PM
Glad to see there still is some ethics in a big money driven 'sport' like F1, really a very good news in my view. And yes, (yet another) big moral defy for politics such as GWB and TB, to the eyes of the (hopefully fast growing) number of people that can see it.
My personal best wishes to Brawn too, fresh news at last in F1, demonstrates that brilliant engineering still can have the lead over established teams; and one that smells neither 'bad guys' nor 'corporate'.

Floyd
13th April 2009, 04:17 PM
Brawn should do well with Button and Lewis with them; cos thats where he`ll end up when Ferrari Is All (FIA) get their way; and kick Mclaren out. Brawn didn`t get Mercedes engines for nothing !!! He`ll get Hamilton too !!! (If Ferrari dont want him that is)

Strange world where we expect more from our sportmen than politicians.

Wonder how many football clubs would be left if they were penalised (kicked out ?) for lying/conning ref !!!

Its all choreographed !!!

carvesalot
14th April 2009, 04:22 AM
Lewis at Brawn,,,,,,,,,, nah
maybe Renault will have him..........nah

Red Bull .. nah
Toyota. nah
oh yea Force India..yea

Floyd
14th April 2009, 05:54 AM
Remember you read it here first.

Brawn against all odds got Merc engines. Against all odds built fastest car . (For time being !!)

Lewis at Brawn by May 11th !!! Barachelo unemployed !!!

Ferrari was a smoke screen. All this fiasco has been his way out of "uncompetitive" Mclaren.

Fastest car. Fastest driver. Obvious really !!!

carvesalot
14th April 2009, 06:15 AM
its waYYYYYyyyy past April fools day