PDA

View Full Version : Isonic 111 which Fin/s?

bamburo
17th June 2009, 11:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I am 90 kgs and will use it with 6,6 - 7,6 and probably 8,5 cambered sails. My question, which brand/model of fin would you recommend for my future Isonic 111?

A) Deboichet SL2. (great but too spensive)

B) Tectonics Goldwin/Tomcat

C) C3 Venom

Thanks and regards.

Ken
18th June 2009, 02:40 AM
bamburo,

Do a "search" (see above right) for "iSonic 111 fins" and you will find some previous threads on the subject. After looking at that, then post again if you have more questions.

Hope this helps.

nonopr
18th June 2009, 03:06 AM
Vector fins or F4 Fins
www.vectorfins.com and www.f4fins.com

27th June 2009, 02:38 PM
hi all of those fins are great you just have to try them and get the feeling of which is best for you..

bora kozanoglu-tur 11

Remi
28th June 2009, 07:30 AM
Hi Bamburo,

All the iSonic are tested with Deboichet, just to give you an idea, I will recommand the SL4 in the smaller size up to 40 and after SL6 up to 46 then the R16. But fully understand if the price is a problem for you.

I will say after test that fins in G10 are very good also up to 36 but after we get the best performances with modle carbon fins to keep the lift that the iSonic need.

Hope this help

All the best

nonopr
28th June 2009, 02:43 PM
I guess this is no longer a bias forum group. Why then Starboard does not include full carbon debochet fins with the sale. It would be easy.

Remi
29th June 2009, 06:21 AM
Hi Nonopr,

It's simple any of the good fins in the market are expensive and can not be deliver with production board at this time.

Better to leave people to choose in the market.

But if you want to get the ultimate performances G10 and Carbone moddle fins do well in small size but in the bigger size Carbone moddle fins do better.

Hope this help

All the best