PDA

View Full Version : Kode 94 or Futura 93

ihatebogeys
18th November 2009, 09:09 AM
I have recently moved to Maui and am not a great sailor but looking to improve. I can easily waterstart, get in the harness and footstraps and sail upwind. I can not jibe at all but am spending as much time working on turning the board around each day as I can. I have had a couple of lessons and need more time on the water. I'm looking for an easy to sail as well as easy to jibe board. Both of these boards seem to fit my needs. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated!

Jimmy

Taty Frans
18th November 2009, 07:56 PM
Jimmy,

I have been to maui many times and I know it's pretty choppy and wave. I have been sailing with the Kode during the photoshoot and like this board best for the MAui conditions. the futura will get a bit to bouncy.

The kode will the best :). mostly all the people here on Bonaire who have tried the kode have really enjoy sailing with the board. they say it's so easy to jibe and to sail with.

Taty

ihatebogeys
18th November 2009, 11:16 PM
Taty,

Thank you for the information and help! I am going to take the Kode out today to demo and look forward to seeing how it handles. Again,thanks!

Jimmy