PDA

View Full Version : second fin for futura 111

Unregistered
11th October 2010, 03:35 PM
hi there

i am getting my new futura 111 this week, i am planing to use it with the current 40cm fin and neil pryde H2 7.7 and i want get a second fin to use it with my hellcat 6.2, i was thinking about a MFC SL2 36cm, can u please give me any other suggestion , i am 79 kg

thanks

scot

Remi
11th October 2010, 03:42 PM
Hi Unregistered,

If you want to keep the same feeling with th C3 Venom 40, you should go for the same on in smaller size.

Slalom fins profil will not have the same sensation on it and will have a less good jibe and comfort in the straight line.

I suggest you to test before your Futura with the 40 and after you will understand aboutt what I am talking about and mmake your choice.

Enjoy it

All the best

Remi
11th October 2010, 03:43 PM
Hi Scot,

If you want to keep the same feeling with th C3 Venom 40, you should go for the same on in smaller size.

Slalom fins profile will not have the same sensation on it and will have a less good jibe and comfort in the straight line.

I suggest you to test before your Futura with the 40 and after you will understand about what I am talking about and make your choice.

Enjoy it

All the best

Unregistered
11th October 2010, 04:39 PM
thanks, i will

scot

Unregistered
11th October 2010, 04:59 PM
here i am again

Remi, so if i can get a venom 36cm , will be good with my hellcat 6.2 ? can i buy venom fin or they just come with board?

thanks

scot

Unregistered
17th October 2010, 06:35 PM
just got my futura 111 yesterday, we couldn't use the current straps screw to place the straps, they were too thick, we had to use different screws, i'll test the board on tuesday, see how it goes, i just checked C3 web site for the fins, need to know what the best solution with my 7.7 and 6.2

thanks

scot