PDA

View Full Version : starboard problems

Sphen
25th October 2010, 11:16 PM
Why are the starboard boards sudden to be falling apart so much, they have changed these factory or the way these are made? this makes 7 that is known

Unregistered
27th October 2010, 08:48 PM
falling apart how?

Unregistered
28th October 2010, 12:56 AM
Sphen

What boards?
What materials?

Unregistered
6th November 2010, 01:23 AM
yes,, i wondering what to, my pads is totaly broken and heal bumpers is not working at all, the pads is to soft and thin on my eviltwin 74, i have repair 3 times now, and now i cant use the pads anymore, so now i have to buy new pads, but where? i cant find them here? i cant see no there here i can buy them, and the surf shop just shake the head ?? he just say buy a new board !? ok,,, but shouldnt it be possible to buy repair pads for my board ,,, and iam not going to buy new board again,,,NEVER,,, if i cant buy repair stuff to this board now,,mike :-(

Remi
6th November 2010, 05:54 AM
hi unregistered

Please Let me know from which country you are, and will be good to contact our Warranty service for your problem to get replacement pads, thanks

All the best

Unregistered
11th November 2010, 07:43 PM
The fact that Starboard allow this kind of harsh critism on the forum is a show
of accomodation . I praise Starboard . Look at Neilpryde - it cancelled the whole forum !

Unregistered
12th November 2010, 02:59 PM
Yeah, that is just great.
In open forums it`s like: Ah, you know what they say on forums.
But without critisize, I did not get reply on for me a real quest about my board in the login parts.
Maybe politics? Perhaps I`m better off sending the question about my task by email?
I like and am a Starboarder though! :)
Hang Loose!

jsantil
5th May 2011, 05:24 AM
you have deviated from the main theme... where can get the pads? I have the same problem with tne pads

nonopr
5th May 2011, 07:12 AM
Hi, there might not be readily available pads but you can buy replacement pads from a few companies.
North Shore Inc is one of them www.northshoreinc.com under suddivision PADZ.
Enjoy Hermano......