Starboard Forums

Starboard Forums (http://www.star-board-windsurfing.com/forum/index.php)
-   Free Forum (http://www.star-board-windsurfing.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Free Forum NOT FREE (http://www.star-board-windsurfing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402)

Duracell 15th March 2007 02:50 AM

Free Forum NOT FREE

can only post if logged on...

not the only severe bug but the most evident at the moment

geo 15th March 2007 02:26 PM

RE: Free Forum NOT FREE

Logging in takes just few seconds... where is the problem?

Duracell 15th March 2007 03:19 PM

Hi Geo,

there is a slight difference between stupidity and ignorance. I'm not quite sure you can grasp that concept.

Sorry for being direct and honest, but I'm still staying polite and correct.

geo 16th March 2007 01:31 AM

Don't worry, I will not take this.

After all it seems to me you did not get my point. There is a slight difference between honesty and naivete, and I'm not quite sure you can...

crazychemical 16th March 2007 04:19 AM

agree with geo, don't see the problem in loggin on before posting. I set the website on my pc to log on automaticly when i acces the website... Can you elaborate what you mean?

The Hoff 16th March 2007 04:47 AM

Shame the Free Forum isn't 'Free'from idiots!

Dolf 16th March 2007 10:57 AM

Starboard,
What were you thinking when you went back to a free forum. And then a T shirt incentive to post your name? To me this has become a Neil Pryde type of marketing gimmick instead of the constuctive debate on real issues and innovation that at one time made the Starboard name great.

I am baffled but fortunately disinterested.

The Hoff 16th March 2007 01:19 PM

Not that disinterested - otherwise you wouldn't have bothered registering or posting.

Do you really think people who pay over $2000 for a new board find a T shirt (value $5) an incentive to post their name?

Am I really called the Hoff?

Is madspaniard really mad? (or spanish)

Does your mum know you are using her computer?

So IYO all the other posts are not discussing "real issues", and lack "constructive debate".

I suggest you ask your school teacher for a few extra one-on-one reading lessons so that you can catch up.

Duracell 16th March 2007 03:30 PM

Why bother,

- Free isn't free
- the normal nowaday contributer (don't mean everyone mind u e.g. some of the old crew -like Dolf- still visit once in a while) are somewhat far away from life/reality/windsurfing
- real posts get no or utterly useles to unqualified response (see actual post I was interested in), informational side posts like this one "rule" the forum...

quintessence: the quality of this forum has beed deteriorating since wonder tony (wonder if he actually gets paid for his "work", breadcrumbs?) has been changing this site under the "supervision" of grandiose surfer but web/IT ignorant Ian.

Yours truely

Duracell 16th March 2007 03:33 PM

Why bother,

- Free isn't free
- the normal nowaday contributer (don't mean everyone mind u e.g. some of the old crew -like Dolf- still visit once in a while) are somewhat far away from life/reality/windsurfing
- real posts get no or utterly useles to unqualified response (see actual post I was interested in), informational side posts like this one "rule" the forum...

quintessence: the quality of this forum has beed deteriorating since wonder tony (wonder if he actually gets paid for his "work", breadcrumbs?) has been changing this site under the "supervision" of grandiose surfer but web/IT ignorant Ian.

Yours truely

BTW. It is a surprise that anything works (trying to post this as a reply involes writing, posting, copy and pasting (some brainless under skilled webprogrammer offered some random features without marking them as such) and then posting again in a different window (adding this litte remark to it).