Starboard Forums

Starboard Forums (http://www.star-board-windsurfing.com/forum/index.php)
-   Free Forum (http://www.star-board-windsurfing.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How long does registration take for this forum (http://www.star-board-windsurfing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15362)

aunty jack 1st April 2012 12:30 AM

How long does registration take for this forum

I registered yesterday, but still haven't received an email to continue with the registration.
I want to ask a question in the team forum.

Roger 1st April 2012 02:59 PM

Hi aunty Jack,
Since you are listed as a "New Member", I think you can go ahead and try to post your question (s) on the Ask Team Forum.
If it will not let you post there, come back here and let me know.
I will contact Starboard IT and see what the issue might be.
I do not recall there being a "confirmation of membership" email being sent,
but I've been here long before regustration was even considered.
Thanks for your interest!
Roger

rdrsurf 1st April 2012 08:18 PM

Hi Roger,

I registered some weeks ago and I am still not allowed to post on the "ask our team forum". I contacted starboard regarding this issue but never got a reply. I would appreciate if yould could help to clarify this.

Thx and regards

Rdrsurf

aunty jack 1st April 2012 10:52 PM

Hi Roger
Unfortunately I still don't have permission to post, I will contact starboard through the web site.

Gyurmo 1st April 2012 11:07 PM

Test reply

aunty jack 2nd April 2012 11:58 AM

Still waiting "aunty jack, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

rdrsurf 2nd April 2012 07:43 PM

....?

"rdrsurf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation"

???

aunty jack 2nd April 2012 10:50 PM

This is the message I get when
I try and post in the ask forms

Roger 3rd April 2012 12:38 AM

Guys,
I have notified the Starboard IT pros, and they are actively working on this issue.
Please be patient!
Roger

Ian Fox 3rd April 2012 10:49 AM

Both >> Aunty and >> rdr have been added manually to the registered user list
as the system generated one is preoccupied... doesn't want to let them in to play....

Anyone else having login/registration delays issues???
Please accept our apologies (and those of the spammers jamming our registration files)

Just list up your (attempted or registered ) user name below in this thread
and we'll run the manual approval for you guys as well....

Cheers ~ Ian