Starboard Forums

Starboard Forums (http://www.star-board-windsurfing.com/forum/index.php)
-   Free Forum (http://www.star-board-windsurfing.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Starboard s-type 104(2006) (http://www.star-board-windsurfing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3390)

rensie 12th February 2008 05:26 PM

Starboard s-type 104(2006)

Hey there,
i'm Rens and i bought last week the s-type 104 (2006) It's a nice board but i bought it beceause of his bumb & jump qualities. I want to go fast with a lot of jumps and jibes. But the board feels to much like slalom. My question does it gange a lot when i put the footstraps in the midle in the back and in the front?? or did i buy the wrong board?

I hope you understand my question i'm not the best in english beceause i'm from holland.

Thanks for your responce ;)

Hang loose....!!

Rens.

Lessacher 12th February 2008 07:04 PM

Hallo Rensie! In Renesse, Grevelinger? Northsea? where are you windsurfing? I work the asymm.fins. I am in Strand Horst (speed).If nobody help you, I want to try it. Wolfgang
www.designlessacher.com

rensie 13th February 2008 01:47 PM

Hi Lessacher,
i'm living in the ''no'' wind part of holland :( (maastricht) in the south.
When you think you can make the diference, give it your best shot ;) But what will it cost and what wil make the diference. I've got two fins for the s-type: the standard drake fin and the Select Super Cross 28.
I hope we will find it out.

AlexWind 13th February 2008 04:43 PM

Hi, I got the 93 '06 model and I love it.
There's a huge difference when putting the straps in the inner or outer position: i started putting it in the middle (3 straps option) and you have superb control and more bump and jump..
Then I switched to outer position couse I like it to be more "slalomish" feeling: together with a slalom fin it's really a bullet!
Hope you solve your problems with that board!

rensie 13th February 2008 06:04 PM

Hi Alex, thanks for your comment i will put the straps in the inner position for a more bump&jump feeling.
I hope it will worke ;)
See ya on the water...!

Rens.

AlexWind 14th February 2008 02:30 AM

You're welcome, let us know how will it work with the all in optionl..
Bye!

rensie 14th February 2008 02:19 PM

I let you all know;)

Lessacher 16th February 2008 11:52 PM

Hallo rensie! The difference between other fins and my fins is,that my fins make no
spin outs. Wolfgang

rensie 25th February 2008 04:50 PM

hej guys,
I think i find it out:) the inner foot position realy works when you want to have a more bumb and jump concept, its even posible to freestyle a bit... but that is also the concept of the s-type:rolleyes:
I realy enjoy the board now! and i'm happy i bought it:cool:

AlexWind 25th February 2008 06:11 PM

Nice to hear that from you: I was sure you'd be able to solve your problems with that fabulous board!