Thread: freesex 110
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2007, 06:32 AM   #1
windsurferdagg

Send a message via MSN to windsurferdagg
Default freesex 110

I was thinking, since I want a smaller board, that I could get the freesex 110 2005. It has a big wind range... that I don't really understand (an 8.0 sail on that?) but was wondering what people thought. Im a lightweight... 64 kg and need a board pretty much right now that will be a light wind and heavy wind solution. I would probably use it mostly with a 5.8 and 6.6 and ocasionally with my 7.6 on lighter days but when I am powered, not schloging around really really underpowered.

I have tried my friends kombat 95 and his hypersonic 105 and can uphaul them fine. I tried a friends carve 11 and have no problems with that either. So what do you think? is it an early planer and would it suit a person who wants to get into freestyle?

Also, it comes with a 26 cm fin... if I was going to use it with a 7.6 and a 6.6 and a 5.8 and a 5.2, what size extra fin should I get? For a 7.6 mostly I guess, so I can keep some upwind ability and early planing since I won't be really busting any mad moves with a 7.6

Thanks for the help,
Thomas
windsurferdagg is offline   Reply With Quote