Thread: Flare 99 or 111
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2007, 05:04 AM   #6
Taty Frans
Dream Team NB-9

Default RE: Flare 99 or 111

Dino,

Hahaha, yes i like to give answer back when people ask for help on freestyle boards..

Uhmm, Yes there's difference for the 2008 Flare 99 and 111 the colors/graphics will also be diffrent..

All the people who will buy the 2008 Flare will for sure like everything about this board, the Color is so nice and make you want to just save it in your room... I like teh 2008 color.

I tested the 2008 Flare 99 together with Frank Diaz and it was extremely good.. so it will for sure be a board to get your foot on. very much balance give you enough time to do combination moves without have to worry about falling in the water. easy to jump with very light and comfortable while cruising.

Flare 88 have been tested together with kiri and it's a perfect Hi wind freestyle board, good for the kid/junior who like a board for all wind conditions.. extremely fast with this board you can easily make double/triple move without having to struggle. (My favorite board)

Flare 111 is the big brother of the 99 so if you feel like the 99 is to small for your size then the 111 will be your next choice.. B)

Thank you Dino, Thank you for the nice words.. Well hope you get that flare..

Have fun and keep it up..

Tat Frans NB-9

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taty Frans is offline   Reply With Quote