View Single Post
Old 12th February 2008, 10:10 PM   #32
GS_NPUSA

Tosser,

I understand the frustration some people have regarding past warranty issues and/or response on technical inquiries for NeilPryde. I don't expect to change the world's perception of NP for these individuals overnight with one forum thread either. In my opinion, if the distributor is doing their best to support the retailer and/or the end user in their respective markets, the communication should stop there.

In our case we have a staff rooted in windsurfing. Each of which have been involved in the sport for over twenty years. I personally have great familiarity with all the products dating back several years and a great line of communication with our development team and international team riders if any inquiry is over my head.

As far as warranties go and as I stated in my earlier post, it's my feeling NeilPryde relies on us as a distributor to validate claims, take a proactive approach to servicing their/our customer and keeping them on the water.
My goal is to provide just this type of service for our respective markets through Adventure Sports.

It's understood people have choices and there's allot of good gear on the market. I have tremendous faith in the performance and quality of the product personally and hope to prove those that have lost faith in NP wrong. If I stand to be the whipping boy for a time, so be it. In the meantime, enjoy your time on the water, whatever it is you're riding. This is what it's all about in the long run anyway.

Kind Regards,

Garrett Scotti
Adventure Sports
Division Manager
NeilPryde Windsurfing / JP-Australia
GS_NPUSA is offline   Reply With Quote