View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2008, 03:13 AM   #8
Unregistered

Talking some thought on obsessive internet anon posting

strange what the internet/ human being interface has done to people and the way they interact with others.
What is the name for this "type"?? certianly not a troll, as a troll is always the same no as in thy always bash?

behaviour like this Cosmic Charlie ( CC) is an interesting study on human phsycology.
In the end I wonder the more you conduct this type of behaviour the more anonymous you become to youself?

Think about it as time goes on , (over a long period of time ) you go from one identity to another for whatever reason .
In time you have no fixed identity on the net, .... yet you are the same person at hom eon you computer, with real issues real opinion.
But you have severed 100s of internet relationships.
Obsessive posters must place more then a little import on the internet as the time investment alone implies great interest and subconcious ego investment .

but there is no sound basis to your own identity, noone really get to knows the "virtual "you.

In time you become anon to your own self as you opinions as a human count for nothing as their validity has not stood the test of time and logical debate on the net .
You have not stood behind them as an human , or a "named nickname "that one uses over and over.
I dont know just sonme thoughts

anon....
really my parents call me that .....