View Single Post
Old 12th May 2008, 12:01 PM   #11
jonthesailorman

I think the Euros have got the playing field here. I went to Tarifa last year and was seeing things I've never seen back home. Ever. And the people doing these crazy moves didn't have any sponsor stickers on they're sails either. I saw my first guscrew there! People trying vulcans left and right. Then Gollito showed up a couple of days later and I really got a taste of modern day freestyle at its finest. He popped a double flaka Right next to my head while was struggling to waterstart. Crazy stuff that guy does. And the Euros also have the Freestyle tour over there thats built many vary very good freestylers as a result of it. When you see other guys on the water doing loco things, it makes you want to get loco to I thinks thats the best thing we can do to get people to go for it, go for it ourselves and look like we're having the time of our live doing it! I didn't land a single vulcan today, must have tried at least 20 times too, but everybody on the beach wanted to do it. And one guy actually started trying them