Ok guys, thank you for your advice but I'm still hesitation and I have to decide myself very soon.
Considering that I have only the choice in my local area to get one of these boards :
- Isonic 145 (starboard 07) 224x88,5x145 ltrs
- AB + 80 (Anders Bringdal design 07) 235x80x134 ltrs
Which one would you take considering that :
- I have a Formula board with 11m
- I'm 115 kg
- I want to sail the new board with 7,5/8,5 and maybe 7,8/9,0 later on
- I want something really faster than my formula
Any advice appreciated !