View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2008, 04:50 PM   #5
Unregistered

Is it enough to treat only the affected areas, or should one redo the whole surface? Should one send down or completely remove the old coating? Does the board have a layer of glass-fiber outside the wood as some other brands have? Where are the instructions? How will it progress if I donít fix it?

You are shouting quite loud about the wood-technology wherever your products are advertised. I can't recall however any warning regarding the durability of these boards. It's the first time I have a wood-board and the first time I see this problem. Once I have shown it to others though, I learned that this is quite a common problem.

Invented in 1984, in mass production since 1994 (in fact, the combination of wood and water is known for mankind a bit longer than that). You must have had some clue about the water-absorption property of wood in 2001 when my board was in production. Now it's 2008. The problem is known for years, and all you can offer to a user of your product is to search for instructions somewhere else?
Sorry Roger, that's not good enough.

Ilan