Thread: Freestyle Fins
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2008, 03:48 AM   #16
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 197
Send a message via MSN to windsurferdagg

Unfortunatly, here in Ottawa, we have had NO wind for the past 3.5 weeks... Hopefully tomorrow and or Thursday will be decent enough to get out again.

Fingers crossed, and Happy Canada Day! I will post something if/when I get out. I shaved down the thickness a tad so it should be interesting. Plus I just can't wait to get out and work on those pesky vulcans again!

windsurferdagg is offline   Reply With Quote