View Single Post
Old 16th August 2008, 05:15 AM   #27
mark h

I guess both deserve to win, they both showing real hunger for it this year, its great to watch. Lets not forget that bjorn is older & much heavier than A2 and should'nt be able to be this competetive any more (on paper at least), credit where due.

I personally think theres only 3 who could truly win the overall title, A2, Bjorn or KP. I'd love to see A2 dominate for a few sessions (like Bjorn used too), but I'd also like to see Bjorn back in the number one spot before he retires. The younger KP will be number 1 in the future for sure, and will have the likes of Ross Williams snapping at his heels.

Who do you think is going to get the crown this year??

Right, I'm packing my bags and I'm of to sunny Fuerta ror 2-weeks, hope it rains in England whilst I'm gone (but I mean that in a nice way!!!)

The toys:
iSW44 - - iSW49 - iSW53 - iSW58 - iS107 - iS137 - F161.
North Warps: F2012 5.2m, 5.7m, 6.3m, 7m, 8m, 8.6m, 9.5m F2006 11m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mark h; 16th August 2008 at 05:33 AM.
mark h is offline   Reply With Quote