View Single Post
Old 19th October 2006, 04:32 AM   #3
New Member
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
Default RE: Starboard Gemini availablility

Thanks for your response Roger, I will contact Tridents Sports and see what they say. I won't be able to go to Florida next month (I am located in Des Moines, IA or about 20 hrs away. I will be going to Hatteras in the spring with Kevin Gratton from Fon Du Lac, WI (windpower windsurfing) so perhaps I will get a chance to try it then if I have not gotten a hold of it already. Do you have any idea of what they will cost approximatley?

Shipping it should be interesting.

- Uffe
USWE22 is offline   Reply With Quote