View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2006, 07:13 AM   #11
Roger
Dream Team - School Guru

Default RE: Starboard Gemini availablility

Hi Jeff and o2bnme,
I'm not sure where we'll have it on the new website, but I've had a fairly up to date calendar on the Start Windsurfing and Sailworks websites for the last 3 or 4 years.
We are collecting dates and shop interest at the moment, and as soon as we have anything solid, we will make it known.
All I know at the moment is that I plan to be in Panama City on Nov. 4th and 5th for a 2 day demo event with Larry and Patrice at Hydrotherapy.
We are trying to schedule soem events later in Nov. perhaps early Dec. in Tarpon Springs/St. Pete.; Sarasota; and Sanibel Causeway, but that's between those who fund these trips and the shops/clubs that do the local infrastructure and planning.
Serial # 001 Gemini already looks like it's been around the block a bit, but it rides just fine.
You do not want to hear the story about the Gemini and the LAX baggage transfer machine. Guess they had to disassemble some of the machine about 3 floors up to "rescue" the Gemini as it didn't want to go around one of the corners. One can only wonder about the person making the decision to put it in the automated baggage transfer machine vs just running it gate to gate on a baggage truck?
Hope this helps,
Roger is offline   Reply With Quote