View Single Post
Old 15th January 2009, 09:13 PM   #9
Boije

Well it's gonna be a windy weekend so I might just use the middle position for the back strap and see how that goes before doing anything else. I have been looking at pictures and I have found 3 type of pads on kodes... Just for curiosity, what is the reason for this? The ones on my board are like the ones you have on the website. I have also noticed the bottom part of the board was supposed to be red according to the pictures but it is grey like the carbon part on top of the board which, in my opinion, looks better than red so I am happy with that. I am just asking all of this, for me it's no big deal, the board looks amazing and in a few days I will be able to say if it works as I expected. It's already my 5th Starboard.

I also want to ask a question related to pads, I have a Flare 111 '07 and the pads are starting to wear off. Is there anyway I can replace them for a new set of original ones? And are the pads on the new flares thicker? I found the ones on the 2007 flares a bit too thin and not as comfortable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ko1.jpg (61.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg kode.jpg (63.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Kode80T.jpg (26.3 KB, 7 views)
Boije is offline   Reply With Quote