View Single Post
Old 20th August 2006, 06:50 PM   #3
o2bnme

Send a message via AIM to o2bnme Send a message via Yahoo to o2bnme
Default RE: Foot Strap Positioning

I'd love to hear what people have to say about footstrap placement on the FT148. I have that board as well.

My only complaint about this and past website for Starboard is that they don't give many pictures. Since we don't all have a local shop to buy from, it is hard to get an idea of what things look like...and the local shops don't always have the specific board in stock. Maybe someone needs to come up with a 3d tool for windsurfers like they have for cell phones. You know, the applet that uploads a 3d rendering of a product and lets the user zoom and spin to their heart's content.

I was visiting with some friends yesterday and a nice 2-5 knot breeze was blowing down the lake. All I could think of was that I wished the local shop was still at the end of the lake and that I could go down and demo the Serenity. At 15 feet, I don't think I'll want to transport the beast around, but for using in the light summer winds in Maine, it would be peffect. Time on the water is my mantra lately.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
o2bnme is offline   Reply With Quote