View Single Post
Old 6th November 2006, 10:18 PM   #8
o2bnme

Send a message via AIM to o2bnme Send a message via Yahoo to o2bnme
Default RE: The writing on the fin

Thanks Roger. Deboichet has his name on the side of that fin. You gave me the information I was after... when I should plan on using this fin versus other options. I agree, it seems like a great fin for me in lighter winds. I have a 66cm Curtis Carve that works ok for when the wind picks up. I'm not sure if this is the best option for me, but it works ok.

Deboichet's web site still mentions it is 2005 products, not even 2006. How would I got about picking a better option relative to my Carve 66cm? What characteristics should I be considering in the shape of the fin?

So far, with the 70cm fin installed, I've gotten the F-Type 148 up to 26.4mph. The waters were pretty flat, and things were pretty easy to control.

I have experienced tailwalking with this fin and have to admit my calves were pretty sore the next day. ;-)

Thanks...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
o2bnme is offline   Reply With Quote