View Single Post
Old 12th July 2009, 12:34 AM   #2
christopher chang

[QUOTE=christopher chang;33008]hi guys,
I bought a 2010's Kode 68 (wood carbon) recently. The back footstrap is realy has double-screw on both ends as your 2010's Kode specification. However, the two gaps between double-screw holes of both ends for back footstarp are different. That is, the back end of back footstrap can not be fixed on the central line of board with double screws due to the larger gap of double-screw hole on board than footstarp's.
The 2010's specification and feature didn't show this feature as what I saw. I didn't see any related explanation about this condition in the installation guide. Could any one of you please explain the reason why or how to install back footstrap to me? I delivered my quetion to your service and sales by "conatct us" in your website over 2 weeks, but no response to me so far. Please make sure of your website or staff operation functioning well. Thanks!
The S/N of the board I bought is "ST10KDWC6809050003" (11036202)for your reference. Please link to the photo as belw for your reference. Thanks! Your prompt response will be appreciated.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29242506@N05/3710317612
christopher chang is offline   Reply With Quote