Thread: Hpl
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2009, 08:56 AM   #18
IRL-250

Send a message via Skype™ to IRL-250

Quote:
Originally Posted by marek View Post
Well, thanks for the advice, but I already have a pair of alu Gaastra Pro booms I can use for: 6.4 and 7.5 or 7.5 and 9.8.
I wanted to have a carbon boom to get this legendard stiffness ;-).
I guess I could survive with carbon on my 7.5 and 9.0 only, if you think that range is too big.
But I don't understand one thing - if Chinook sells top-end boom that is 195-261 will it be really less durable on the max setting?

-marek
I use Chinook Carbon Booms and have the Chinook Course Carbon. I got it earlier this year and use it on my 9.0m KA Koncept (2.22m boom) and 7.5m KA Koncept (2.06 boom) and it is a great boom. Although i do not use it on it's longest setting i am very happy with it and it is a very strong boom. If you get one you won't be dissapointed

KA Sails (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Chinook (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Vector Maui Fins (
)
Pro Motion Wetsuits (
)
Wind & Wave (
)
Curve (
)
Windsurfingfins (
)

KA Koncept 4.4, 5.0, 5.8, 6.6, 7.5, 8.3, 9.5
KA Kaos 4.2, 4.7, 5.3,
KA Kult 5.8, 6.4m

Starboard - Isonic Speed W53, Phantom 380, Quatro 85l Evil Twin Custom.
IRL-250 is offline   Reply With Quote