View Single Post
Old 8th November 2009, 04:08 AM   #8
mark h

Not a great english translation, but readable. Christine has done a lot of very good reviews on the iSonics, very usefull.

I'd think that the 2 x board solution is best. iS86 & iS111, more time on each board. Theres only 4 litres difference between the 86 slim & 86. I think there like the 08/09 iS76 & iS86, the iS76 was a slightly different shape, a higher nose for rough seas.

Review by Christine:
It appeared me wise to test them together since carrying the same name.

The 86 is the same as the one of the last year that was our favorite flotteur to both of them. Of course, our navigation conditions itself there lend well, but she is exceptional. Therefore the 86 is the even.

The 86 slim has the same shape, but some liters of less in thickness: she has a lot of paces.

Used fins: Deboichet sl230/32 sl4 31/32 Tectonic goldwing 30/32/34

Veil: North Warp 5,7/6,3/7m

Slim: No change at the level of the inserts of straps, one remains on the position all on the back, external for the rear, internal strap for the strap before.

Christine:

Fos, N 15 to 25NDS, plan of still water to small clapot.

In navigation, this always is it same régal of nervousness without yawed, great check, I always like as much.

On the 86 "normal" I prefer to put 6.3 while on the 86SLIM, I prefer 5.7. Mast foot to 133.5 for the two.

The 30 goldwing appeared me a not very small one in the soft ones, the sl2 32 or the goldwing 32 go better when the wind is irregular.

To the stop, it is more better to have the 86 classics, necessarily.

Perfect to the jibe, always to the top in replacement.

The Jaï, N 20-25nds, plan of difficult water.

86 slim 6.3, 32 goldwing: I am surtoilée (deliberately to see!) I advance my mast foot to 135. Despite the work-site, the flotteur remains healthy, controllable, there is only at the jibe where I not myself some go out (the sail is really too big once unhooked of the harness and the plan of copious water, a hell). Water already is fresh...

Fabrice, slim, Fos by North 25 to 40 nds plan of still water to short lateral clapot. Veil North warp 5.7 + goldwing 32 The slim presents a superior check in these
conditions. The remainder is for him to the avenant: a régal.

Fabrice 86 classics, north warp 7M goldwing 34, N to Fos, plan of still water to small lateral clapot: the body is particularly performance, slipping.

The toys:
Speed W44 - Speed W49 - speed W53 - speed W58 - iS76 - iS107 - iS137 - F161.
North Warps: F2012 5.2m, 5.7m, 6.3m, 7m, 7.8m, 8.6m, 9.5m F2006 11m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mark h is offline   Reply With Quote