View Single Post
Old 30th March 2010, 03:32 AM   #7
F4 Fins

Papounet, Antoine was NOT riding a Mike's Lab. He was riding the production JP board. The L10 and the JP are a bit different in shape and definitely different in construction.

Antoine was on the same board that anyone can go out and buy.

Mike Zajicek is an amazing shaper and JP was super smart to get him to shape the Formula board.

Some companies have amazing marketing and put out a relatively poor product. Other companies have no marketing and make amazing stuff. Everyone has their own business model.

When I used to run a windsurfing shop I paid twice as much to get a Mike's Lab over a production Formula. AND the Mike's Lab was a better value without a doubt! Mike always had a good shape and his construction is unmatched.

This will get settled on the water. For now it maybe isn't fair to make conclusions because Antoine is so dominant. But, in my opinion Mike Z's horses are the smart money, whether that be the JP or the L10.

Ben

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
F4 Fins is offline   Reply With Quote