Thread: Cramps
View Single Post
Old 26th April 2010, 05:56 AM   #7
IRL-250

Send a message via Skype™ to IRL-250

I use High 5 energy products http://www.highfive.co.uk/index.php

I used to suffer alot from cramps myself, mainly in my Fore Arms and i hardly ever suffer cramps any more since using these. I use either the 2:1 (A high carbohydrate drink mix) or 4:1 (contains 4 parts carbohydrate to 1 part protein and contains our unique High Electrolyte Anti Cramping formula , which is designed to maximise fluid uptake and minimise the onset of cramp).

I also use the ZERO tablets which is the new electrolyte sport drink tablet from High5 with either of the two products i mentioned above. It is designed for use before, during and after exercise. One tablet dropped into 500ml of water produces a delicious, refreshing, zero-sugar, low-carb, anti-cramp electrolyte drink with added magnesium.

You can either get them online or at any cycling shop

KA Sails (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Chinook (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Vector Maui Fins (
)
Pro Motion Wetsuits (
)
Wind & Wave (
)
Curve (
)
Windsurfingfins (
)

KA Koncept 4.4, 5.0, 5.8, 6.6, 7.5, 8.3, 9.5
KA Kaos 4.2, 4.7, 5.3,
KA Kult 5.8, 6.4m

Starboard - Isonic Speed W53, Phantom 380, Quatro 85l Evil Twin Custom.
IRL-250 is offline   Reply With Quote