View Single Post
Old 13th June 2010, 08:14 PM   #2
Ola_H
TEAM

There will surely be some interesting options for you, but it is to early to give out any info. Release will be later in the summer.

I don't think you ever can say anything about the future though. Who knows, there might be some new innovation none of us can not even imagine yet. I think the only reasonable way to think about all this is to buy the board you think will do the best job at the time. I do like to see my boards as investments, but rather in fun and time on the water than in economical return when I sell them. But for the record, personally I sold used Evil Twins for the same kind of money then I have sold other used boards for (if anything a bit more). And the people who bought them were super happy about them and one even took great care to find a complementary size. I still hold the ET 70 as one of the most all round wave board I've tried. And experience from the ET shapes went directly into the (bigger) Quads so in that sense they were far from dead ends.

But again, for 2011 info you have to wait a stiff month or so. But regardless of how many fins you like (<5) I think you'll find interesting stuff.
Ola_H is offline   Reply With Quote