okay - went to local w/s shop and discussed ...
looked at my old mittens and the issues were exactly what was talked about here
1) too much neoprene at the palm ie too thick
2) gloves were large, but still tight at the wrist
the "new" Dakine mittens are as follows
1) thinner and "grippier" on the palm
2) are XL and semi-loose at the wrist
tried em today
- were NOT cold
- no fatigue in forearms or wrist
- just need to get used to putting em on so they do NOT slip
other than that MUCH better than the "older" version
btw local rep says mittens are defintely warmer than gloves
- what do i know ? bought mittens ...
joe windsurfer @ 100 kg
2006 AHD type-F FF 160/79cm, 2002 BIC Techno Formula + 2000 Fanatic BEE 124 LTD
Gaastra Flow 3x 7.0, MS MS-2 8.0, TR4 10.0
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.