View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2010, 06:30 AM   #2
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 29
Default i-to-i Race -- Weather Update & Possible Postponement

Please check the event website,, for the 12/01/2010 7p.m. update link under News & Updates and check back for periodic updates. If you'd like to be contacted by email, please send me email to: ron at ronkern dot com
kernron is offline   Reply With Quote