View Single Post
Old 19th January 2011, 11:44 AM   #3
tbayray

Roger,
The Rio boards that we ordered will be here for the spring to start off our season. We were told that they did not change their product line for 2011 but now have found out differant since the full product line was inrtroduced in December on the Starboard website. I questioned this when we put our order in last year as the product code was for 2010 boards. I will be talking to Ken or Declan in the next day or 2 to make sure that we will be getting the 2011 boards rather than the 2010 ones. As for where I found out about the 3 hole deep tuttle???? If you look on Starboards website, then go to products then click on the Rio's then scroll down to the specifications and look at the desription for any size. When you get to the FInbox row it says it is a deep tuttle 3 holes. That's where i seen it. Interesting to see what it is for. If the centre hole is threaded in the board, it can be used for a pushing bolt incase the fin gets jammed in the box. This is my idea, and if its worth something, I want it. L.O.L. Interesting to see what they say.

tbayray........
tbayray is offline   Reply With Quote