View Single Post
Old 1st June 2011, 01:09 AM   #4
IRL-250

Send a message via Skype™ to IRL-250

I use Marlow Formula line and since switching over to this i have never had any Downhaul rope get damaged or break on me. Some of the formula line i have in my Chinook extensions is 3-4 years old and still going strong and i am rigging slalom sails that require alot of downhaul tension. Check out ebay and you usually see people selling it on there if you cannot source it where you live.

Hope this helps

KA Sails (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Chinook (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Vector Maui Fins (
)
Pro Motion Wetsuits (
)
Wind & Wave (
)
Curve (
)
Windsurfingfins (
)

KA Koncept 4.4, 5.0, 5.8, 6.6, 7.5, 8.3, 9.5
KA Kaos 4.2, 4.7, 5.3,
KA Kult 5.8, 6.4m

Starboard - Isonic Speed W53, Phantom 380, Quatro 85l Evil Twin Custom.
IRL-250 is offline   Reply With Quote