View Single Post
Old 14th June 2011, 12:53 PM   #25
mcross19
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 219
Default

Well nakaniko that was my initial though but as I had just sold both my Starboard Formula and 133 isonic I really needed a bigger board to relieve the boredom of those lighter wind days. I really wasn't prepared to wait another 3 months for one so I pushed hard for a better deal through various sources and finally they have let me have this board (now repaired) until a new one arrives in the country. I pick it up tonight so am hoping for some lightish winds for this weekend to try the thing out. I will write a report on here as soon as I have tested it.
mcross19 is offline   Reply With Quote