View Single Post
Old 14th January 2007, 01:40 PM   #2
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 55
Default RE: Failed non-skid Formula 159

Hi Jack.

You can buy non slip powder we get it from a local foberglass swimming pool manufacturer. you then buy 2 component car lacquer.

You must take off all the old non slip and then either spray or use a roller to put the car lacquer on and then use a sive to sprincle the powder on.

Russell is offline   Reply With Quote