Thread: serenity
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2011, 05:12 PM   #3
matjes

It was a Serenity bag and the dealer ordered it directly at Starboard with the note of which year the serenity is due the modells differ from 2009 onwards...than we have to wait 6 months due to sewing time!!! The result: the bag was to short (about 20cm) and does not really fit the hight rails of the serenity!!!

Please give your TeamSponsor the following feedback: Every tripple board bag is better shaped than the serenity boardbags for this price...

Even more worse is the fact, that the dealer is not really interested in just handling packages back and forth liek a post office and therefore do not ordered a new one. Due to the reason that starboard was not able to definitly assure the next one would fit ;-((

Nevertheless, I love this board but do not understand the bad service due I see a lot more potential for the board. Everywhere I cruise on the serenity (lakes in the alps, lightwind on the baltic sea, all lakes around berlin,...) the interest is very high...unfortunately it is nowhere available for testing or touching ;-(( ...and the story about the board bag (which is essential in such regions I live) do not amuse potential customers

Last edited by matjes; 19th November 2011 at 05:17 PM.
matjes is offline   Reply With Quote