Thread: Puerto Rico
View Single Post
Old 18th January 2007, 08:11 AM   #3
MistralWind

Send a message via AIM to MistralWind Send a message via MSN to MistralWind
Default RE: Puerto Rico

hi!
well I live there! if your going to stay here and want great night life as well as great windsurfing stay in San Juan!...the beach @ ocean park or punta las marias has some of the best wind and its just a cool place to hang out.. the conditions right now have been great and it seems as it will keep that way for a while. 16-27 knots constantly almost all week! check out www.velauno.com the shop is just around the corner from the beach and the staff can help you with anything you need...

wind! http://velauno.com/local_weather_amz710.html

theres allso Isabela wich seems to have the best wavesailing spot in Puerto Rico more advanced spot if you ask me but I dont know much about the west side of PR so I cant help you much..but if you want the best wave be sure to ead down to Isabela (Shacks beach) ..keep in mind the beach at san juan has a great great great reef break wich brings awesome perfect waves... San Juan will 100% guaranted to have windsurfing and kitesurfing going on a lot so if you want to have company and meet new people then this is the place to be...everyone is friendly here so dont worry much about that..youll have a blast! windsurfing and hanging out!

let me know if you have anymore questions

regarding prices well it depends where you stay and time but if you want to stay at a good hotel the itll be around 150+ a night..obviously you can stay wherever you want and there are many cheaper places to stay just ask around Im sure you can find some good quotes

later good winds!!

btw i just broke my board so i wont be sailing for a while! and i have no money! but let me know when you plan to make the trip..

peace!
MistralWind is offline   Reply With Quote