View Single Post
Old 13th March 2012, 11:14 PM   #3
New Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2

Your joints stabiliser muscles developed to handle one stance more then the opposite one. Go to Physical Therapist he will do stance test and give you some exercises to correct this problem. Also practice more on weak side. If you are sure that your one leg is longer then the other then go to Chiropractor it happens only when your lower back needs adjustment but legs are actually of the same length.
max12 is offline   Reply With Quote