View Single Post
Old 14th March 2012, 12:04 AM   #4
mark h

[QUOTE
After trying to figure it out for ages im wondering whether its because my right leg is slightly longer than my left.[/QUOTE]

I feel for you buddy, I have a similar problem. My left testicle is bigger than my right one, and it really messes my stance up, its also difficult getting comfortable in my wetsuit)

Only kidding

I doubt if one leg is much longer than the other, you'd know for sure if it was as your pants would be very short on one side Next time you have long pants on, take a look and see if you can see one ankle! If you can only see one ankle, then yes you have odd legs

My niece is a sports physiotherapist, very handy for fixing my broken body. I always favoured starboard tack. I also run 15 miles each week for years and had big problems with my achilles tendons and calf muscles. My niece figured out its because one leg was stronger than the other, and years of bad form caused problems right through my body After ultrasound treatment and deep messages to sort things out, she made me incorporate a handfull of leg and calf exercises into my gym routine. Wow what a difference this has made to my portack sailing and running.

Im not saying you have the same problem I had, but it might point you in the right direction:0

The toys:
iSW44 - - iSW49 - iSW53 - iSW58 - iS107 - iS137 - F161.
North Warps: F2012 5.2m, 5.7m, 6.3m, 7m, 8m, 8.6m, 9.5m F2006 11m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mark h; 14th March 2012 at 03:52 PM.
mark h is offline   Reply With Quote