View Single Post
Old 15th May 2012, 11:32 PM   #10
mark h

To follow that on, same thoughts here. I know a lot us are dying to say it too but afraid to offend anyone. Whilst I feel for the likes of Nick Dempsey (top guy) and co who have dedicated their lives to this.

RSX is not really a proper representitive of are wonderful sport. Watching RSX in 5 knot winds is not to exciting to watch or do. We have had super light weight boards that plan in 7k winds, and they choose a 16kg monster??? Kites will also struggle in 3-4 knots, how many safety boats will be needed to rescue kiters drifting, they need 6-7 knots to fly kites, same as formula.

Watching BvD battling with BD in Sylt is exciting, so is Taty or Sarah pulling the last trick, watching AA crack 49k on a canal is exciting or watching Jason on a death wish at Jaws is exciting. Sorry but for me RSX isn't exciting.

I know some will hate me saying all of this, but its a big wide world out there and we all have are own take on these things.

The toys:
iSW44 - - iSW49 - iSW53 - iSW58 - iS107 - iS137 - F161.
North Warps: F2012 5.2m, 5.7m, 6.3m, 7m, 8m, 8.6m, 9.5m F2006 11m.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mark h; 15th May 2012 at 11:34 PM.
mark h is offline   Reply With Quote