Thread: isonics life
View Single Post
Old 19th September 2012, 08:16 PM   #36
Phill104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remi View Post
Hi Dimitri,

The reason why we switch from UD 80 Carbon to Biax Carbon 150g + Reinforcement to not have this problems on the 2012 & 2013 models. So no need to change your jibing Technique on those.
Sorry for this happen to you after the warranty.

All the best
Fortunately, here in the UK we have laws that protect us after the implied warrany expires, much of the world has similar laws. Goods must be fit for the purpose. Given your remarks here it is quite easy to prove that there is a manufacturing issue. However in the UK we are extremely lucky to have a great importer (Tushingham) who in my experience always to their very best for the customer. As a result I have a lot of faith in Starboard products. I also have an iS107 2011 but in wood construction so I am confident that after all these years producing wood boards that it will last as well as my iS115 did before it.

Dimitri,

I really hope you manage to get your board sorted. The iSonics really are great boards as I am sure you know. I love mine and would not want to change to any other brand offering.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
All the latest windsurfing news in one place.
Phill104 is offline   Reply With Quote