View Single Post
Old 16th November 2012, 07:47 PM   #4
Posts: n/a

Roger, many thanks for your response. A wave taka is actualy a move relatively well known in wavesailing worlwide and not a local term.. it is an upwind 360 rotation after a cutback in a wave. there are a lot of variations of this move but the one i was asking was the carving taka in side off winds, the one in onsore winds mushy waves is a little easier..
I was asking which one of the wave board models in the 2013 range slides with more control going backwards in the wave and enters and rotates easier the move..

take care
  Reply With Quote