Hi Mario, I have visited Alacati for the past 5 years and this is what I know.
1) Can be very busy in July/August, I always go Mid June, reliable winds, not as hot and not as busy.
2) Try the Hotel Ileri in Cesme, has a free taxi service to the beach everyday (save on car hire too and closer to town).
3) There are lots of centres there, just google it but club Mistral is definitely one. There is a new centre just opened on the other side, less crowded and super flat, has the most amazing line up of Starboards!
4) The roads are pretty good to drive on and easy enough unless rush hour, the bus is cheap and easy.
5) Very safe for families with Kids
6) Cheaper than most tourist destinations in Europe unless you eat in the top restaurants in Alacati town.
Hope this is of some help to you